The headquarter of Camptocamp France SAS is located in Le Bourget du Lac, North of Chambéry on the Savoie Technolac site. Savoie Technolac is located less than an hour away from two international airports (Lyon Saint-Exupéry and Geneva-Cointrin) and is adjacent to a national airport.
Camptocamp encourages its visitors to use public transportation.
Our offices are accessible to people with disabilities.
Access by public transport
Our office can be reached in less than 15 minutes by public transport from two TGV stations (Aix-les-Bains and Chambéry), and in less than 3 hours by a direct TGV from Paris.
- from Chambéry by the STAC (bus), from the city center or the TGV station, take line A direction INSEEC / Savoie Technolac.
Stop: INES Sud. Average travel time: 20 minutes.
- from Aix-les-Bains by ONDEA (Aix les Bains bus network), from the city center or the TGV station, take line 1 direction Plage du Bourget. Stop: INES Nord. Average travel time: 25 minutes.
Access by car
- from Chambéry, direction Aix les Bains, then Le Bourget-du-Lac / Savoie Technolac by the RN 504 (national road) to the Savoie Technolac entrance
- from Lyon, highway A43 direction Chambéry, exit "Chambéry", straight left, direction le Bourget-du-Lac / Savoie Technolac, by the RN 504 (national road) to the Savoie Technolac entrance
- from Geneva, highway A40 direction Chamonix, highway A41 direction Annecy-Grenoble, exit "Chambéry" towards le Bourget-du-Lac / Savoie Technolac, by the RN 504 (national road) to the Savoie Technolac entrance
From the entrance of Savoie Technolac, follow the main road "Avenue du Lac du Bourget", then turn left at the first roundabout (diapason) onto Avenue lac Léman, then continue straight on.
At the second roundabout, turn right onto Avenue du Lac Saint André. Our offices are on the 1st floor of the Dauphin building.
Access by bike
From the TGV train station in Chambéry, the VELOSTATION offers a bicycle rental service that allows you to efficiently link train and bicycle transfers to the Savoie Technolac using the cycle path linking Chambéry and Aix-les-Bains. Average travel time: 30 minutes.
Get in contact with us!
Interested in working in an inspiring environment and joining our motivated and multicultural teams?