We are Camptocamp, a service company founded in 2001 and one of the leading companies in Europe in the development and integration of Open Source Software.
We have great know-how in Enterprise Resource Planning Software (ERP) with Odoo, IT Management Systems and Geographic Information Systems (GIS).
Geospatial Solutions is specialised in Open Source based GIS systems. We help our customers make the most of geospatial data and stay one step ahead in their most critical missions.
In collaboration with a small, dynamic and distributed team (Bordeaux, Paris, Berlin, Chambéry, Buenos Aires),
- You will develop innovative applications in the field of OpenData and DataViz!
- You will also participate in the design and development of new components within Open Source libraries. In this context, we will appreciate your attention to the quality and durability of the code :-)
- In support of the Product Owner, you will participate in exchanges with our customers, and you will be a source of proposals in your field of expertise.
Every day you will have the opportunity to learn something new, contribute to meaningful projects and have a good time with your colleagues.
Your essential skills for success in this role
- You have a degree in software engineering or similar.
- You have at least 3 years’ experience in a similar position.
- You have participated in a project based on a component framework (Angular, React, VueJs or other).
- You are comfortable expressing your ideas in English and/or French.
You’ll be fine working with us if:
- Open Source is a cardinal value for you.
- You are comfortable working in a team with a Scrum-inspired approach that can evolve towards async-first.
- You like to learn new tools and programming languages.
The icing on the cake
If you are familiar with these things, it will be a big plus:
- You have experience in UI/UX.
- You have participated in a mobile-first development project.
- You have knowledge of geospatial and/or opendata.
We offer you
At Camptocamp, work is like nowhere else. You will be part of a young, dynamic and fast-growing company.
- The possibility to work on state-of-the-art tools and technologies, always in open source mode.
- 100% remote if that's better for you, otherwise great offices in a beautiful location in Savoie.
- A motivating, modern and constantly evolving work environment.
- A culture of openness, which encourages individual initiative.
- Great colleagues.
- Innovative and formative projects.
- Competitive working conditions.
- Flexible working hours.
- Free language lessons (also possible during working hours).
- Legendary joint events - we celebrate our successes!
Location: Chambéry, with the possibility of home office after the integration period.
Start date: Immediately or by arrangement.
Workload: We are flexible and you can choose between 80% and 100%.
Please send your application including a motivation letter and CV by email at email@example.com or online using the form below.
Interested in working in an inspiring environment and joining our motivated and multicultural teams?